(Last Updated July 9, 2008)
- Identity. This is the web site of WOW ROCK LLC.
Our postal address is
WOW ROCK LLC
PO BOX 3574
CERRITOS, CA 90703
We can be reached via e-mail at contact [at] wowrock.com (replace [at] with @)
- Information We Collect. For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, and used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
- Ad Servers. To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information. For further information, consult the privacy policies of: http://www.google.com
- Modifications. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Opt-Out. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail or writing to us at the above address. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing or writing to us at the above address.
- Security and Encryption. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a general message on our site. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- Effective Date. This policy is effective on September 22, 2007.